Essex Block Paving & Landscaping Services
Allison Paving have been offering our professional services for many years to our customers in Essex. We are specialists in the art of block paving for driveways and patios as well as providing many other services, as show below:
Well, Allison Paving have the perfect solution for this: Artificial grass.
Artificial grass is made from synthetic fibres that are made to look like and feel like real grass. It has been used mainly in sport Arena’s but has now become more popular with many of our customers in Essex. We have supplied and laid artificial grass in many residential gardens because it not only looks good but it doesn’t need anything doing to it once we leave.
We have listed below the technical specifications that we undertake when laying block paving:
- We will excavate to 200mm of soil and with then lay 100mm of lean mix concrete as a base to minimise any chance of the base sinking.
- Free edges are then set on a concrete base to stop the blocks from coming loose.
- We add, pack down and level 40mm of sand, which helps lock the pavers together and acts as a shock absorber.
- We lay our blocks only once we are satisfied that the foundations are correctly installed.
- We then brush fine sand between the blocks for added stability, it is then compacted again to further ensure the block paving will not move.
If you are looking for a new garden wall, loft conversion, garage conversion, extension, base work for outbuildings or footings and base work for a new conservatory, you have come to the right place.
Some main features of the timber components we use are:
- Wood is pre-treated for resistance to insects and rot
- Decks or pergolas can be free standing or connected to a building
- Decks can be built on uneven or sloping ground
- We provide fluted decking boards which help to drain rainwater and reduce any slipping
We have been providing our customers with special needs, easy access solutions making it possible for them to enter their home or garden in a wheel chair with ease. We have designed and installed attractive slopes and ramps that are extremely safe where steps cannot be used.
If you are looking at ways of improving the exterior of your home then having a well-designed, high quality driveway laid is certainly the way to go. Allison Paving can create a driveway that will not only be practical, but will improve the appearance to your home instantly, leaving you with enough off street parking for one of more cars.
We can match the extended driveway to whatever block and pattern you already have to seamlessly integrate the blockwork around the house. If we cannot find the exact blocks, then we can assure you that the new blocks will not look out of place. You will be amazed how well we can match them up.
If this is left, then it could cost you a lot more in the long run to have it repaired so we recommend getting a specialist company like ourselves to take a look to see what repairs need carrying out.
We can also supply and install the following in addition to fencing:
- Garden Sheds
- Summer Houses
- Log Cabins
The landscaping services we offer in Essex include some of the following:
- Water features
- Pre constructed on made on site pergolas
- Decking areas
- Timber planter edgings
- Railway sleepers (features)
- Garden walls
- All types of fencing, trellis work, picket fencing and willow panels
- Paths made in gravel, stone or stepping stones (flagstone)
- Wood mulch
- Tree surgery
We supply many different hardwearing materials that will last for many years to come, these include:
It is just another great way of getting the results you want but without having block paving. Resin bonding is made up of natural stones that can come in a combination of different colours that look really good or you could have just plain that will match with any kind of brick work you may have.
Advantages to having your patio sealed:
- Protects against loss of colour from UV light
- Solidifies jointing sand, inhibiting weed growth and loss of sand from joints
- Waterproof’s paving, restricting surfaces growth of algae’s and lichens
- Oil resistant
- Enhances natural colours
- Increased lifespan
- Easier maintenance
Maybe the steps are needed if you have had a raised brick area built or you need steps to lead up or down onto a grassed area. Where ever they are needed, Allison Paving can incorporate them so they fit in perfectly within your new patio.
There will be different water drainage solutions based upon the property in question. Some common options include:
- Adjacent ground (such as a garden or lawn)
- “Soakaways” or attenuation cells
- Surface water or combined drainage systems
- Foul water systems
All our services come with a 5 year guarantee and are carried out by our professional team who have many years of experience in this field. We have been laying patios and driveways, installing new fence panels and building brick walls for our very happy customers that have been extremely happy with our work. We have been recommended time and time again and are happy to offer any of these services at a time that is convenient to you.
All our driveways and patios are laid on a concrete base for added strength. We never use type 1 bases to ensure your driveway and patio is as good as new, even years after it was laid. We can provide Marshall’s Parts & Labour Guarantee, delivering the assurance, plus peace of mind that only a meaningful guarantee from a manufacturer can provide.
Allison Paving are also proud to be a Bradstone Assured Installer, so peace of mind for our customers is assured.
Details of the type of work we undertake are included within the pages of our website, examples of our block paving projects in Essex & London can be viewed and references taken.
For a free, no obligation quotation, please click here to complete an enquiry form or contact us on 0800 7315068 or 07802 843957. We will then discuss your requirements and then arrange a site survey.